Here we go.

09 April 2010

He's a ding dong daddy from...Interlaken.

Recently, my mum gave me a whole bunch of photo blasts from the past & my co-worker loaned me a scanner. I gave it a test run. I'd like to introduce you to my dad, Michael.

That's my granddad Charlie, me, KMHD & dad:
Photobucket

When we went on family vacation, we went to Hot Springs; it fit with dad's modest income. We always had a really good time. Except that one time at Magic Springs. I was Pouty McPoutyson that day. Here we are with dad, in the pool @ the Downtowner, which currently does not exist. I guess my fondness for Hot Springs started young:
Photobucket

Here's a gem. Dad stealing our Xmas tree off of private property. Please note the barbed wire. I find it hilarious that he brought KMHD & I along. Is that so if we got busted, well, what are you gonna do? There's children present. Too, I love that I picked up the camera & took an incriminating photo of him, but he has what I perceive to be a self-satisfied expression.
Photobucket

I can see myself scanning/posting more photos of yore.



Interlaken is in New York, in the Finger Lakes region.




2 comments:

nicole said...

Baby Draheims! So cute.

AMD & KMHD said...

Man oh man, Kim was a cute baby baby!

Blog Archive